Parts & Accessories
- Double-sided tubular tape for installing tubular tires with no mess or waiting - Special activated surface of gluing tape makes installation and centering of a tubular tire on a rim very fast and easy
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
$14.99 - $27.99
The next generation of tubeless sealant has arrived! Slime's Premium Tubeless Sealant is everything you could want in a bike tire sealant. Protecting you from tears and slits, Slime's tubeless sealant is designed to stay liquid longer, seal faster, extend the lifespan of your tires and carry you farther. - Protects from tears and slits up to 1/4-inch (6.35mm) - Longer Lasting: Flow Motion technology ensures a long-lasting liquid lifespan, keeping you confident that your sealant is ready to work - CO2 Compatible: CO2 won’t freeze sealant in your tire. Slime’s advanced formulation prevents your sealant from freezing or drying up when setting the bead with CO2 - Wider Coverage: Chemically engineered for optimal dispersion from bead to bead, Slime’s sealant offers wider coverage than ever before - High-Tech: Slime’s fiberweb “gauze effect” dramatically increases the surface area of your hole by overlapping long, stiff fibers with shorter flexible fibers to create both a chemical seal and a physical barrier Slime's new formula is proudly blended and bottled right here in the USA! Available in an array of sizes, from a trailside 8 oz bottle to a shop-use gallon.
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
$11.99 - $195.93
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$35.00 - $62.00
Protect your tube from spoke hooks with CT Cotton Rim Tape. - Adhesive Backing - 10 Rolls Per Box
$10.00 - $25.00
Don't let a flat tire ruin your ride. Serfas' unique micro-particle blend instantly seals quarter inch punctures & keeps you rolling forward. Pair this sealant with Serfas' full line of sealant accessories; including, rim tape, valves with removable cores, & valve adaptors for best results. - Flat Protection - Seals 1/4 Inch Punctures - Can Be Used In Tubeless, Tubular & Tubed Application - Bottle Is Good For 6-16 Mountain Bike Wheels Depending On Size - Most Economical Size - Contains Micro-Sealing Particles - Sealant Does Not Freeze - CO2 Compatible - Compatible With Serfas Tire Medic Sealant Kits
$19.99 - $29.99
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats
$19.90 - $23.90
- Half the weight of the original Mr. Tuffy Tire Liner - Rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Back of the liner is serrated to keep it in place inside the tire and curved to match the profile of the tire
$54.99 - $99.99
- Just like the Original version except specially designed for FatBike applications - 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Fits both 26-inch and 29-inch tires
$11.99 - $24.95
Continental's Revo Sealant is specifically designed for use with their Revolution tubeless-ready tires and it's great for tubular tires, too. It seals punctures and contains no protein or ammonia so it's safe for use in all wheels, too.
Go tubeless with Conti's Tubeless-Ready Set. - 1 x 5-meter roll of tubeless rim tape (25mm) - 3 x tire levers - 3 x cleaning/mounting cloths - 2 x tubeless valves (40mm) - 1 x Revo Sealant (240ml) - Instructions
Continental's Valve Extenders are made of durable aluminum and come in four sizes so you can attach your pump to your valve, no matter how deep your rims are.
$5.99 - $21.99
When gluing high performance tubular tires to your high performance wheels, be sure to rely on Challenge's Universal Rim Cement. This glue is formulated to provide maximum adhesion and hold on both alumimum and carbon rims, even in high temperature conditions. Dive into high speed corners with confidence.
$19.99 - $29.99
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Pair
$9.00 - $12.00
Zipp's Valve Extension extends your threaded Presta valve to accommodate deep dish rims. Use these extenders with your favorite Zipp wheels to make short work of pumping up your tires.
Precision engineered for precise inflation of your Zipp wheels, these Zipp Tangente Valve Extenders take the hassle out of short Presta valves. - For use with threaded Presta (non-removable core) tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - Available in all lengths to match all Zipp wheels - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened
Works with Zipp butyl inner tubes with a removable core as well as other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. Available as a kit (3 extenders and 2 wrenches) or individually. - For use with removable valve core Presta tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened - Integrated air seal
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
A good pair of valves can make a big difference in the reliability and ease-of-use for any tubeless setup. Whisky's No. 7 Brass tubeless valves help ensure your tires are dialed for every ride. And, it's always a good call to keep an extra valve in a pocket or bag. - For use with Whisky tubeless rims and most others - 40mm length - Fits up to a 8mm valve hole - Removable valve core - Sold as a pair
$19.00 - $25.00
No.9 Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems. These alloy stems feature removable Presta cores and are designed to fit up to 8mm valve holes. - Available in a number of lengths and colors to perfectly fit your rims and your sense of style. - Includes two valves
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
Vittoria's Mastik'One is a professional-grade tubular cement that has been trusted by the pros for decades. It provides excellent hold on both aluminum and carbon rims, and gives you the piece of mind that comes with knowing you're riding on the best. - Choose from 250-gram tin or 30-gram 12-pack - 30 grams is enough for one to two tires depending on surface area
- High performance, professional tubular glue that dries rapidly - Each tube is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
Virtually Eliminates Flats Tannus Armour wraps around your tube. With up to 15mm of protection, sharp objects can't penetrate your inner tube. Never Stop Riding In the unlikely event you do get a flat tire, you can still ride for a limited period of time. More Than Flat Protection Tannus Armour's design also helps protect your rim on those big drops and hard hits. Better Handling Ride The Tannus Armour sidewalls help stabilize your tires on corners and cushion the ride for more comfort. - Easy installation - Reduce punctures risk - Protects your rims from impact and sharp object penetration - Sidewall protection - Ideal For E-bike and MTB
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
Page 1 of 3 Next page