Sunday's Cornerstone Grips rock traditional styling, current branding, and come in at 150mm in length with plenty of color options. It's not a bad idea to keep an extra pair around.
The product designers at Sunday worked closely with Jake to nail down a grip that is perfect for him. Jake's grip comes in at 160mm and features a gradually increasing rib width. This grip can be run either way, depending on which side you prefer. The grip also features a tapered core for comfort.
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
Odyssey's original dual cable detangler system has been the industry standard since day one. Odyssey has been making the Gyro since 1986 and constantly improving it along the way. Everything you need to run a Gyro. Odyssey Gyro cables and upper and lower cable stops included.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
$22.99 - $24.99
- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
$29.99 - $32.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable. The Springfield brake drops the two ordinary (and confusing) brake springs and replaces them with one central spring that applies the same force to each arm, requiring no additional adjustment. This makes assembly incredibly easy–just bolt it on and go. The brake arms are designed to maximize stiffness and save weight without adding excessive cost. By die-casting the arms and using shared tooling to make each side, the Springfield meets all of the original design goals, resulting in a very powerful and affordable brake.
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
$13.99 - $22.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
8 spline BMX bottom bracket Spindle with bolts. - Diameter: 19mm - Crank arm Interface: 8-spline - Length: 150mm - Bolts included
- 4130 chromoly axle pegs with 3 position anti-rotation set screw - Designed for use with 14mm or 3/8" axles (with adapter) - 4130 chromoly offers a durable, long lasting peg with a smooth grind - 3 set screw positions extend the life the of the peg - Axle: 14mm / 3/8" - Diameter: 35mm - Material: Chromoly - Sold in pairs
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Fits most - Diameter: 1.5mm
$24.99 - $26.99
- Super hardened nylon construction - 40mm diameter, 100mm length - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - 90g (pair)
- Threads onto 3/8" axles - Double-sided - Oversized - Alloy - Length: 3" / 74mm - Width: .94" / 24mm - Sold as a pair
$17.99 - $19.99
- Steel - Threads onto 3/8" axle - Knurled & grooved - Diameter: 33mm - Sold in pairs
Sunday’s Freeze Topload Stem uses a die-cast aluminum body with forged 6061-T6 aluminum face plate rocking an embossed Sunday logo. It has recessed sides and bottom section to reduce weight without losing an ounce of strength. With their careful material and design choices, Sunday is able to offer the same stem used by the Sunday team at a very affordable price. - Reach: 52mm - Stack Height: 33mm - Rise: 34mm (1mm drop when inverted) - Clamp Bolts: M6 x 1.25mm pitch (x4) - Pinch Bolts: M6 x 1.25mm pitch (x2) - Weight: 10.5 oz
In BMX racing, that first sprint from the gate is the most important part of the race. Shimano knows this, so their DXR cranks are unbelievably stiff, perfect for getting out in front for the holeshot. They borrow Hollowtech II technology from the Saint downhill cranks to make them rigid, light and super tough. They sport a narrow Q factor for smooth pedaling and steel pedal inserts for durability. When 2nd place just won't do, DXR is the answer.
Broc Raiford can bunnyhop over a house so it’s only right that he has his own grips to hold on to. Broc’s signature grip comes in at 160mm in length and features rope detailing on the ends to tie in with Broc’s nautical theme.
$9.99 - $22.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
Chase Gouin’s signature tire. Predictable during tight turns and made to roll smooth at high speeds. Horizontal tread grooves provide shoe traction only when you need them to. This modern interpretation of one of the most popular tires ever made is used regularly by street riders too. Now available with a Special Compound tread durometer for polished indoor floors. 100 PSI, of course.
6061 aluminum with precision sealed mechanism bearing and lower (17mm) stack height.
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
Designed specifically for use with Odyssey's Quartet FRONT or REAR hubs. SPECS - Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength and durability - Steel insert prevents guard deformation, prolonging bearing life
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 32mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
Odyssey racing spokes use butting dimensions that are tailor-made for BMX racing, and they’re still strong enough to handle some light street riding too. You’ll save roughly an ounce per wheel on 36’s. Only the best stainless steel has been used, and the gradual butting transitions are ideal for the stresses that a 20-inch wheel has to endure. - Proprietary professional-grade stainless steel. - BMX specific butting transition dimensions.
The MK 4 version continues the GLAND’s heritage, but in a smaller and sleeker overall size which should appease many riders. The images beside show the top, profile, and under side of each guard.
- Allows the use of wheels with 3/8" axles to be used with frames or pegs requiring 14mm axles - Durable chromoly construction - Sold in pairs
- Forged alloy construction - Double bolt centering design - Oversize 6mm hex bolts
Page 1 of 2 Next page