BB30 service kit for SRAM DUB cranks. - Includes (2) Enduro 6806/29 ABEC-3 sealed bearings and 2 retaining clips - Bearing Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 29mm / Width: 7mm - Enduro ABEC-3 bearings - Use with SRAM DUB cranks Note: SRAM DUB cranksets are not designed to work in 68mm or 73mm wide shells with inboard bearings. Use only if your frame is a direct-fit bearing system, and the BB shell width is 86.5mm or wider.
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$8.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$5.39 - $12.99
Tri-Flow Superior Soy Lube - advanced performance combining science and nature. This lube is a superior, light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. - Rapidly biodegradable formula, more than 90% will biodegrade in less than 28 days! - Formulated with natural soy oil and P.T.F.E. Specially formulated with the most advanced performing elements combined with natural soy for the environmentally conscious consumer. A blend of the finest quality renewable resource available treated with the most effective anti-oxidants, extreme pressure, anti-wear, PTFE and corrosion protection additives. High grade oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (12 to 475F) and humidity. The formula and packaging were designed and manufactured taking steps to reduce environmental impact. The hand charged aerosol spray uses no chemical propellant!
- All purpose waterproof synthetic grease with teflon - Clear formulation for quick/Easy contamination identification - Fits dualco-Style grease gun heads
Topeak's ComboTorq Wrench & Bit Set is made from hardened steel and tells you precisely how much torque you're applying to bolts. Its ergonomic handle actually doubles as a magnetic bit holder and includes the most common sized bolts. And with a range of 3 to 12 Nm, you can tighten most bicycle parts.
Perfect for trailside repairs and for your home shop, Topeak's Universal Chain Tool is compatible with all chains and removes and installs pins with ease. Plus, there's even a compartment to hold spare pins, an integrated chain pin breaker and a removable chain hook to hold your chain while you work.
Comes in multiple sizes for varying needs.
Hub cone wrenches available in various sizes
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
• Penetrating all purpose lubricant with PTFE • Repels moisture and prevents rust and corrosion • Use on chains, cables and pivot points • Loosens rusted and corroded nuts and bolts • Ideal for all conditions wet, dry, road and trail • 12 ounces
Keep your bike running smoothly with Sunlite's Dry Lube w/Silicone. It's silicone based, so you can use it on metal, plastic, rubber, almost everywhere. Being a dry lube, it doesn't attract dirt and grime, either.
• HD hardened steel construction
• High gloss formula provides the ultimate shine on all surfaces: metal, carbon fiber, plastic, rubber and vinyl. • Polishes and protects in one easy step • Use on bicycles, fitness equipment, motorcycles, watercraft, ATVs and more. • Slick film helps prevent dirt build-up on frame and parts.
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
Use Sunlite's Shimano/ISIS BB Tool to remove Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. This tool uses wrench flats.
• 3 tools in one • 9/16" and 15mm pedal wrench • Sprocket remover • Rubber coated non-slip handle
Serfas' Chrome Mini Tool 8 has the basics you need to get home. This mini-tool sports 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches. It also features Phillips and flathead screwdrivers. The tool's body is chrome-plated for durability and the small size lets you take it on every ride.
A CO2 inflator and full-featured mini tool in one! Serfas' ST-17i features 2, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen keys. It also has Phillips and flathead screwdrivers, T25 and T30 Torx wrenches, and 3.23, 3.3, 3.45, 3.96mm spoke wrenches. In addition, it boasts a 10mm open end wrench, a chain breaker and a CO2 inflator head (cartridges sold separately). With all that, this small tool's capabilities are hardly mini.
SRAM's Hydraulic Hose Cutter is a hand-held cutter for easily, quickly and precisely cutting and sizing your non-braided hydraulic lines.
$5.00 - $37.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Problem Solvers 90 degree Presta valve inflator is used to inflate disc wheels, thanks to its narrow, low-profile head. • Presta valve • 90 degree inflator works with most pump heads
- Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation. New spring preload allows increased flexibility and rotation during use. - New design works with square taper and splined axles with M8, M12, or M15 internal spindle thread. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle. If you have ever battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for their shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. The Pedro's BB Socket Holder II provides a simple, shop-quality tool that solves this problem. The new design works on bottom brackets spindles with M8, M12, or M15 threads and adds spring preload for increased flexibility and rotation during use. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
The Chain Pig II hands-free chain cleaner will change the way you think about cleaning your chain. Just one use with Pedro's latest solvent-free degreasers and you too will become a believer just as so many riders and skeptical pro mechanics have. The Chain Pig II provides a simple, efficient, and effective way to clean the chain without making a mess or wasting valuable degreaser. Each element has been designed to outperform and outlast the competition. The upper and lower bodies are made from super-strong, chemical and impact-resistant plastic and new Chain Pig II features stainless steel button arms, along with other improvements, to further increase durability. The brush wheels, which have the toughest job in any chain cleaner, feature larger diameter bristles optimized for stiffness, effective cleaning performance, and superior durability. The drag-free derailleur hook is a game-changer providing simple use, real hands-free operation, and alignment allowing seriously high run speeds that increase effectiveness and efficiency. The Chain Pig II has also been designed for efficient cleaning and degreaser usage. The system allows effective cleaning using only 1 fluid ounce of degreaser. The stage one brushes effectively pull degreaser up from the reservoir and onto the chain. The chain is then scrubbed from all angles and finally pulled through a large durable sponge that wicks excess and contaminated fluid from the chain minimizing mess and dripping. The sponge also wipes the chain, filtering larger contaminants, and returning usable degreaser back for more cleaning. - Pro-grade brushes and super absorbent sponge eat chain grime for breakfast, and are always hungry for more - Surgically enhanced with stainless steel hardware and body sculpting ready for epic drivetrain battles - Innovative quick-lock closure and drag-free derailleur hook for easy use and hands-free operation - Lean and mean, this hog requires only 1oz of degreaser
If you are looking for the absolutely strongest, most bad-ass tire lever, perfect for the toughest downhill and freeride tires, you've come to the right place. Pedro's downhill tire lever features heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength and reliability, 275mm (10.8") length for incredible leverage, a large shovel tip that holds tight on the bead, a smooth curved shape with polished finished to protect tires and rims, and an ergonomic dual density screw driver style handle providing comfort and security. - Heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength - 275mm length for incredible leverage on tough downhill and freeride tires - Large shovel tip holds tight on bead while smooth finish protects tire and rim - Ergonomic handle provides comfort and security
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge. They made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's hex wrenches also feature extra length and a round-style end for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need in a convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm sizes in convenient holder
Universal spoke wrench designs are generally known for their low quality and awkward shape. The Pedro's Multi Spoke Wrench breaks this mold providing a shop quality spoke wrench in a compact, simple, ergonomic unibody design that feels good in your fingers and is perfect for the toolbox. Includes the three most common sizes. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and long-lasting performance - Fits 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke nipples
$12.00 - $19.99
Y-Style Hex Wrench - Perfect for common hex hardware found on modern bicycles and components. - New improved ergonomic Y-style handle design. - Features refined body shape, quick-spin bit sleeves, longer bits, and bit-size indication. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - The new improved ergonomic design features a refined body shape for improved fit and comfort, new quick-spin bit sleeves for speed and versatility, and bit-size indication for quick tool identification. - Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Recently named VeloNews Editor's Pick for Best 3-Way Wrench, Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body for strength and long-lasting performance. The ergonomic shape provides excellent leverage and easy handling.
Page 1 of 23 Next page