All Box One forks are engineered and crafted using our Oversized Technology. These forks are the single most crucial component in the quest for bike control. We’ve moved carbon from areas of low stress to areas that handle high loads. Those muscular shoulders aren’t just for looks, as they are integral to achieving superior steering stiffness. When combined with Box’s other Oversized components, you’ll experience heightened responsiveness and reduced latency.
Key differences: This particular model fork is tailored for mid-sized racers and includes a lighter weight 1 inch 7000 series aluminum steerer tube and 10mm cold-forged dropouts.
Weight Limit: 45 kg (99 lbs) or less with limitations as per Category 1 of EN 16054:2012 Standard
- 7075-T6 Aluminum Standard 1” Steerer Tube to Accommodate Mid-Sized Racers
- Designed for 10mm Axle Conventional Hubs
- Internal Butterfly for Added Durability at Steerer Tube and Fork Crown Interface
- Includes Box One™ Stem Lock
- Note: Use of a star nut voids the warranty for this product.
- Box One Stem Spacers
- Box Two Stem Spacers
- Box Two Threadless Headset
- Box Two 1" Integrated Headset
- Box Two 1" Integrated Conversion Headset
- Box Two Headset Adapters
- Box Two Top Load 1" Stem
- Box Hex Lab 1" Stem
- Box Two Center Clamp 1" Stem