45NRTH Wölvhammer BOA® winter bike boots make year-round riding possible, with high-tech design and materials that stand up to snow and ice. Get yours here.
Most winter boots aren't made for riding bikes — they're too warm in some spots or not warm enough in others, and they're not optimized for pedaling. Wölvhammer BOA® boots are the answer for winter riders. Designed and built for the rigors of real winter riding (deep snow, slippery ice, cold pedals), These winter bike boots are rated for comfort from 0º to 25ºF (-18º to -4ºC), slotting between our Ragnarök and Wølfgar boots. Take on winter rides with Wölvhammer.
- Rated for 0º to 25º F / -18º to -4º C comfort
- The BOA® Fit System delivers micro-adjustable, precision fit engineered to perform in the toughest conditions
- Hook-and-loop upper strap helps secure boot
- Removable synthetic liner boot for quick drying
- Waterproof breathable membrane to manage moisture
- 200 g of Primaloft® insulation
- Aerogel insulation underfoot blocks the chill from snow, ice, and cold pedals, and allows for insoles without sacrificing warmth
- Non-slip sole for walking on icy surfaces
- Compatible with flat and clipless pedals