• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
• Galvanized steel inner wire • PTFE lined brake housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
Origin-8 Plastic Cable Guides provide a quick, easy, clean routing system for your cables. Great for disc brake lines or for rear brake cable housing guides, they mount to any frame type. The plastic guide will not damage the frame and no need to worry about corrosion. - Zip ties to frame - 2 per package
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
Basics brake cable and housing set provide replacement level quality in an easy-to-use double ended package. - Non-extruded galvanized inner cable - Compatible with Mountain and Road for Shimano/SRAM - Lead-free PVC housing - Enough cable and housing for one brake - Black
$44.99 - $49.99
Road Pro kits deliver enhanced performance and style. Teflon-coated cables used with our Slick-Lube liners dramatically reduce friction while Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing delivers smooth, powerful braking performance. And with all the needed parts included, our Road Pro kits are easy to install. - Teflon-coated cables, Slick-Lube liners, and Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing enhance performance - All parts needed for a complete brake and shift cable/housing install are included - A step above standard OEM cables and housing - Appearance options from classic to colorful What's Included: 1 1700mm LEX-SL Shift Housing 2 2300mm Teflon-Coated Shift Inner Cables 4 Lined Shift Alloy End Caps 1 Sealed Shift Alloy End Cap 1 Hooded Shift Alloy End Cap 2 Shift Cable Tips 1 1700mm KEB-SL Kevlar-Reinforced Brake Housing 1 850mm Teflon-Coated Front Brake Inner Cable 1 1650mm Teflon-Coated Rear Brake Inner Cable 2 Open Brake Alloy End Caps 2 Lined Brake Alloy End Caps 2 POP Alloy End Caps 2 Brake Cable Tips 4 Mini Tube Tops 9 Cable Donuts 3 Rotating Hooks 2 EZ-Bend Housing Segments
$5.49 - $12.99
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - Double-ended SRAM/Shimano mountain and road compatible cable ends - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Double Ended: Yes - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road , Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Defined Color: Silver - Quantity Included: 1
$4.99 - $12.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$21.99 - $29.99
Jagwire's Universal Sport Shift Kits are the perfect way to enhancing shifting performance and precision and add style to your bike, too. Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems, the slick stainless cables provide smooth, precise shifts, excellent durability and corrosion resistance. And with the housing and all the needed parts included, these kits are easy to install and ready to deliver years of flawless gear changing.
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Fits most - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- MTB or Road - Stainless steel - 1.5mm diameter - 2000mm length
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm brake housing - Front or Rear
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 1855mm - Galvanized
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
$2.79 - $6.29
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 4mm
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 5mm
$77.49 - $112.49
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
- Stainless steel shifter cable - PTFE-coated for reduced friction - Length: 2000mm - 1.1mm compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo shifters - 1.2mm compatible with Shimano and SRAM shifters
Page 1 of 6 Next page